As any homeowner, residential tenant, or commercial business owner knows, water is not free. A plumbing leak can dramatically increase your water bill, cause toxic mold to form, cause structural damage, cause electrical problems… not to mention lead to larger leaks, more significant damage, structural flooding, or plumbing failure.
Contact Larkin Plumbing today for all of your residential or commercial business plumbing leak detection and repair needs at (702) 382-2410, or Toll Free at (888) 592-2530.
Signs that you may have a plumbing leak may include:
- Water meter readings changing when not using water
- Running toilets and dripping faucets
- Running water sounds when nothing is in use
- Spongy, soft, or discolored walls
- Musty odors from floors, walls near drains, or sewers
- Cracked, or unusually damp foundation or slab
- Sewer backup problems that become chronic
- Warm areas on concrete floors, mildew, or excessive moisture under carpets
- In the yard or lawn areas, particularly wet or moist areas that are unusually wet or moist, often with very healthy (or unusual) plant or grass growth.
When it comes to a suspected leak, it is always better to be safe than sorry. When you observe any of the signs listed above or suspect a potential plumbing leak, contact a professional plumbing company that will do a thorough assessment and investigation of your plumbing system.
Contact the plumbing and leak detection service that has been trusted for over 75 years. Call Larkin Plumbing today at (702) 382-2410, or Toll Free at (888) 592-2530.