If you’re planning to do a full remodel of a dated kitchen or you just need to replace broken kitchen fixtures, Larkin Plumbing has the knowledge and experience to make sure your new fixtures and plumbing system are fitted so they look great and work just the way you need them to. Properly installing new fixtures can completely transform your kitchen when it comes to aesthetics, functionality, and efficiency.
What are Kitchen Fixtures?
Plumbing fixtures for your kitchen are the devices applied to your plumbing system which provide and drain the water in your kitchen. Some of the fixtures that Larkin Plumbing regularly installs and repairs include:
- Kitchen Sinks
- Kitchen Faucets
- Faucet Handles
- Garbage Disposals
If the goal behind your new kitchen fixture is to enhance the aesthetics of the space or simply to improve water efficiency, our trained technicians have the expertise and plumbing knowledge to install your fixtures quickly and professionally. No plumbing job is too big or too small.
Larkin Plumbing Services for Kitchen Fixtures
With the right repairs and upgrades, your kitchen sink and other kitchen fixtures can enhance the area with both functionality and appearance. Here are some of the services Larkin Plumbing offers for kitchen fixtures:
- Installing new kitchen sinks
- Installing new faucets and drains
- Repairing leaking kitchen faucets
- Replacing old kitchen sinks and faucets
- Repairing leaking pipes in the kitchen
- Repairing and replacing garbage disposals
If you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency in your kitchen, we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services! You can reach us at any hour, 7 days a week, by calling (702) 382-2410 or toll-free at (888) 592-2530.
Kitchen Fixture Installation Process
When replacing or installing a new sink or faucet in your kitchen, it’s so crucial to ensure the plumbing system is connected the right way to prevent issues in the future. In addition, caulking will almost always be needed to ensure the fixtures are watertight.
The experienced technicians at Larkin Plumbing will complete the following steps when installing new kitchen fixtures to make sure your new and improved kitchen will last for years.
- Inspect the existing plumbing. In some cases, pipes will need to be repaired or replaced before the new fixture is installed. If the sink or faucet is fitted without a full evaluation of the plumbing system, you may be ignoring problems that will affect how your new fixture works. A thorough inspection of the plumbing system helps to prevent that.
- Removal of old materials. If there is obvious water damage to countertops, walls, or flooring in the kitchen, it’s usually a good idea to remove and replace them before the new fixtures are installed. Although our technicians are trained plumbing experts and may not be able to do some of this work, we will always inform you of our recommendations regarding damaged materials before installing the new fixtures.
- Install new kitchen fixtures. This step involves connecting the sink, faucet, or other fixture to the plumbing system in the kitchen. Larkin Plumbing always delivers high-quality work so your pipes, faucets, handles, and drains are fitted precisely right, no matter the size, shape, or design of your fixture.
- Removal of old fixture. The Larkin Plumbing team will always do our best to create the least disruption as possible when installing a new fixture. This means we do a quick and thorough cleaning job and remove the old fixtures for disposal if needed.
Why Choose Larking Plumbing?
Larking Plumbing has been serving the Las Vegas area with all their plumbing needs for over 80 years! Our friendly staff and professional plumbing technicians provide excellent service and will get you back in working order as quickly as possible. If you have questions regarding kitchen fixture installations or repairs, contact us today for a free quote or evaluation at (702) 382-2410 or toll-free at (888) 592-2530.
Larkin Plumbing provides expert plumbing service to the entire valley area, including Las Vegas, Henderson, Green Valley, Summerlin, and North Las Vegas for all your residential and commercial plumbing needs!
Our Location in Las Vegas
We serve all of the greater Las Vegas area including Henderson and Summerlin NV.